- Invoice must be paid in full at the time of order.
- Shipping will be invoiced when ready to ship.
- USA orders $250+ ship free!
- We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Estimated turn around time is up to 2 weeks, depending on inventory levels.
- Any changes or cancellations to orders must be emailed to email@example.com within 48 hours.
SHORTAGES / INCORRECT ITEMS:
- Upon order receipt, we ask that you immediately check your order for any errors. All shortages and/or errors must be reported to us within 48 hours.
DAMAGES / DEFECTS:
- Upon order receipt, we also ask that you inspect each order item. Any damages/defects must be reported within 72 hours for replacement/refund.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any/all reports pertaining to defective or damaged merchandise. Undamaged product cannot be returned for refund or credit. All sales are considered final.
- All Tenth & Pine merchandise must be sold with original garment labels intact and hangtags attached. No other labels may be sewn into garments. Merchandise must be identified as Tenth & Pine whenever presented, including online. Please note that the brand must be displayed as “Tenth & Pine”.
- Online sales are only permitted if you have been approved as an online wholesaler. Selling our product through online marketplaces such as EBay, Amazon, Etsy, AliExpress, AliBaba, etc., is not permitted. Selling our product via discount sites such as Zulily, Gilt, BrickyardBuffalo, etc. is also not permitted.
- Should you wish to transition to selling online, we require prior notification.
- All content provided to you by Tenth & Pine is the property of Tenth & Pine–this includes, but is not limited to text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, etc. and is protected by the United States Federal Government and international copyright laws. Please report intellectual property infringement to email@example.com.
- All information provided to you by Tenth & Pine should be considered privileged and intended for the identified recipient only. Please refrain from sharing links, photos and any other proprietary information provided unless otherwise specified.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- Wholesale offering is provided on an ‘as available’ basis. The stockist agrees that Tenth & Pine makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability of Tenth & Pine merchandise. Stockist also agrees that Tenth & Pine is not liable for any misuse or misrepresentations of the goods by the Stockist or the final purchaser or consumer, and indemnifies Tenth & Pine for any legal actions that emanate from such actions.
DISSOLUTION OF PARTNERSHIP:
- If at any time a party is in breach of the above terms outlined in this agreement, we reserve the right to terminate partnership and refuse future wholesale purchases.
ANNA LICARI - WHOLESALE MANAGER
LAURA STUBBS - PRODUCTION MANAGER
KERYNN MOLNAR - OWNER